EXAMPLES OF ENGLISH DIALOGUE INTRODUCE A FRIEND TO HIS WIFE

Image result for vector conversation

EXAMPLES OF ENGLISH DIALOGUE INTRODUCE A FRIEND TO HIS WIFE


A: Good afternoon Anton.
B: Good afternoon Susi. It's so long time we don't meet. How are you?
A: Fine thanks. And you?
B: I'm very well, thank you. Yanti, come here pelase. This is my old friend, Susi.
C: How do you do, Susi.
A: How do you do, Yanti.
C: Where do you live in now?
A: I live in Bandung now.
C: All right, Susi. What would you like to drink?
A: Thank you. Take it easy, Now, I must go Bandung soon.
B: Why are you in quite a hurry?
A: My husband just called me in order to return to Bandung today. Because my mother in law is serious.
B: So, you visited your family here alone?
A: No, he has returned first. He stayed only a night, He's too busy.
B: All right. Thank for your visit.
A: I'm so glad to see you again.
B: I'm too. Goodbye.
A: Goodbye. See you later.

Comments

Popular Posts