CONTOH DIALOG TENTANG PERUSAHAAN (3 ORANG)

Image result for vector office

A: Hello I don't think we've met, My name is Anan. 
B: Pleased to meet you I'm Malik Are you enjoying the conference?
A: Yes it's very interesting.
A: Do you know two of each other?
B: No I don't think so
A: Lik this is Zahra, Zahra this is Malik
B: Nice to meet you zahra, where are you from?
C: Nice to meet you too malik, I'm from Jakarta and you?
B: who do you work for y'all?
A: I work Tokopedia 
C: I work Citibank how about you?
B: I work BCA. Is this your first trip to Jakarta?
A: No I come to Jakarta every week.
B: hmm btw, can you tell me about your company?
A: My company engaged in e-commerce or electronic commerce in the form of a marketplace which is a platform or platform for its users to facilitate online trading activities
C: and my company a leading service provider in risk management and insurance in Indonesia. And you?
B: we providing broadband internet, cable television, and data communication services, which were overall introduced as "Triple Play".
A: Well it was nice meeting you
B: yes, we should meet again something 
C: That would be great to give me a call next time you're in town
B: all right I'll do that

Comments

Popular Posts